LoLLI Event Series
LoLLI Events are open-call tournaments featuring contestants from the League of Legends Long Island Group in a single elimination, 5v5, online event. Each match will be a best of 1 format up to the prizing rounds, which will then switch to a best of 3 format.
WHAT TO DO ON TOURNAMENT DAY
1. ALL TEAMS are responsible to be online during event day registration. This means even if you are not scheduled to play, you are to be online and available at the registration time. YOU MAY LEAVE after event registration, but you will need to check in and say you’re ready.
2. At least one team representative MUST be in the LoLLI chat room on League of Legends, failure to do so may result in a forfeit for the offending team.
3. Any day-of subs MUST be announced to tournament administrators prior to the match. If the event is a one-day event, subs may be used from game to game.
HOW TOURNAMENT GAMES WILL RUN
4. Start times are an estimate and are subject to change based on broadcast, officiating, or unforeseen events. Teams are responsible to be ready to play at the given start time.
5. Team representatives will need to add Warganism, Lavinias, and any other tournament officials as necessary to their friend list for tournament day.
6. Designated team representative will create a custom game, 5v5 on Summoner’s Rift, in Tournament Draft format and invite opposing team representative
7. Designated team rep will invite their team
8. After their entire team is present, designated team rep will then either invite opposing team, or turn over invite power to opposing team rep
9. Once all parties are present and (if necessary) the admin gives the OK, the game may begin
10. WE WILL ALLOW SHORTHANDED TEAMS TO PARTICIPATE IN PLACE OF FORFEIT.
IN GAME ACTIONS
11. Pausing will be allowed in the event of unforeseen obstacles, however, gratuitous pausing will result in forfeit at the judge’s discretion.
12.No trash talking or general ass-hattery.
POST GAME REPORTING
13. Reporting is the responsibility of the WINNING team. Either team representative or team captain MUST take a screen shot and submit it to The LoLLI Facebook group, regardless of whether or not it is being spectated or broadcast. Failure to do so will render team ineligible for prizing.
The Long Island Legends tournament series are single-elimination, best of 1, 5v5 tournament format up to the PRIZING ROUNDS.
PRIZING ROUNDS will be featured as a best of 3.
Teams for LIVE events will arrive no later than 1 hour prior to event start for registration or will forfeit the match.
Teams for ONLINE events must be online and available in League of Legends no later than 15 minutes prior to match start or they will forfeit the match.
Team captains must be designated at time of registration and will be responsible for communicating with tournament organizers. Phone number and email addresses are required for confirmation of registration.
Participants are expected to behave in a mature and professional manner. Refrain from insulting, screaming, being stupidly vulgar or other immature behavior. Failure to be cool will result in a single warning. If you continue to be obnoxious, you will forfeit for the entire team.
During Live tournaments, only those teams currently playing a match are allowed in PC playing area. There will be a large projector, monitors and Twitch.TV broadcasts for viewing in the designated viewing/console gaming area.